Orphaning my patch

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine(at)hi-media(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Orphaning my patch
Date: 2010-01-30 21:53:27
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Hi,

I just edited the following commitfest page to orphan the patch I had
been assigned to:

The current sleeping pattern of my son evolves against my expectations,
and while we're "working" on it, he still manages to wake me up 5 to 7
times a night. I'm still able to accommodate my current duties at the
$dayjob, but you don't want to depend on my abilities as a reviewer once
it's the evening or even the week-end.

Sorry guys.
--
dim

PS: the patch is an easy one, like 20 lines of code, agreed-upon by
Tom. It's a security patch that "Remove obscure permission checks in
FindConversion()" by KaiGai Kohei.

PPS: I'll be back.