Re: [SQL] Verificate values in other table?

From: wieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net (Peter Eisentraut)
Cc: juman(at)spray(dot)se, pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [SQL] Verificate values in other table?
Date: 1999-11-15 23:36:57
Lists: pgsql-sql

Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Proper foreign keys are slated to appear in 7.0.

I still hope so. I've already implemented the "deferred queue
handling" in the trigger manager and placed the beginning of
the generic triggers in utils/adt/ some weeks ago (and
dropped a note here), but none of the guy's who offered help
picked it up so far.

So again: Who's willing to contribute to it?

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #