missing mugshots

From: wieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org (PostgreSQL HACKERS)
Subject: missing mugshots
Date: 1999-10-30 15:33:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers
    http://www.PostgreSQL.org/~wieck/

    The  new developers globe is updated with all photos I got so
    far.  Still missing are:

        Andrew Martin
        Bruce Momjian
        Byron Nikolaidis
        Constantin Teodorescu
        Edmund Mergl
        Goran Thyni
        Hiroshi Inoue
        Massimo dal Zotto
        Michael Meskes
        Tatsuo Ishii
        Thomas Lockhart
        Tom Lane

    Since I don't expect that we get all of them soon, I reverted
    and took out the photos from the text part again.

    Who  should  maintain  this page finally? If it's me, I would
    and update the content of the main site now. If not, tell  me
    who and when to transfer.

    BTW:  There are alot of files on the main site where cvs stat
    doesn't tell up-to-date. Some are locally  modified  but  not
    committed, some need a merge.

Jan