Re: [HACKERS] Re: Mess

From: wieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: jose(at)sferacarta(dot)com ( José Soares)
Cc: postmaster(at)guest1(dot)sendit(dot)seguest(dot)sendit(dot)se, tiberiu(at)akela(dot)ro, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Mess
Date: 1999-06-24 14:46:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> The following message is send to me every day for about one month, I don't know what's happening with
> postmaster.
> Is there any body with the same problem ?
> Please stop it.
>
> postmaster(at)guest1(dot)sendit(dot)seguest(dot)sendit(dot)se ha scritto:
>
> > Your message to Tiberiu Craciun <4092483565(at)guest(dot)sendit(dot)se> could not be completely delivered due to the

Yes, I'm seeing them too. Unfortunately, all messages to the
postmaster of that site (I've tried various addresses) bounce
too.

Tiberiu:

Could you please tell your mail host administrator that he
should immediately fix it. Sending INCOMPLETE error messages
about INCOMPLETE deliveries suggests, that absolutely nothing
can be delivered completely. What a useless mailing system.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #