Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))

From: jwieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)
To: clark(dot)evans(at)manhattanproject(dot)com (Clark Evans)
Cc: jwieck(at)debis(dot)com, scrappy(at)hub(dot)org, hannu(at)trust(dot)ee, maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us, vev(at)michvhf(dot)com, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, vadim(at)krs(dot)ru
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Date: 1999-03-25 22:51:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> Wow.  You must have spent forever getting it
> to look like that.

    1.5 hours including all the test traces :-)

    That's  why  I  still  use  that old, outdated rayshade - I'm
    soooo familiar with it. And it's happy with a vi(1) as  scene
    editor  as  long  as you can keep enough objects in a virtual
    room in mind.

    Well, I can higher the  reflections  of  the  peaces  of  the
    jewel.  Then  it would look more like he's inside. But I have
    to do it in this fashion when running for the little "Carried
    by"  images  because  you wouldn't see the elephant any more.
    All that is easy done,  rayshade's  default  preprocessor  is
    cpp, So it's simply one difference in the commandline options
    and some #ifdef's inside the scene description. And  I  don't
    run it from the commandline - I use make.

Jan