Re: [SOLVED] Postmaster service on W2K

From: Terry Branscombe <Terrence(dot)Branscombe(at)gems8(dot)gov(dot)bc(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [SOLVED] Postmaster service on W2K
Date: 2004-09-13 15:44:25
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

A misspelled Cygwin-related path in my Windows PATH environment variable was
the apparent culprit. I had this:

PATH="d:\cygwn\bin;<Windows folders>;<other stuff>

After removing the Cygwin-related path element and restarting my system the PG
postmaster fired right up as a service.

My apologies to anyone who spent time trying to sort this out.

Regards,

Alder