issue remotely running windows programs that spawn lots of processes

From: Bob <bdelima(at)us(dot)ibm(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: issue remotely running windows programs that spawn lots of processes
Date: 2004-05-14 14:50:03
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi.  I'm having an issue using SSH remotely to drive a perl script that
invokes a .bat file which in turn invokes a silent setup program for IBM DB2.
The DB2 installer program forks off numerous processes.  When I run this perl
script under a local SSH session, everything works perfectly. However, under a
remote SSH session, the batch file comes back pretty quick and the installer
never fully loads.  Any ideas on what the difference could be as to why it
runs over a local SSH session but not a remote SSH session?

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: fsantiniDate: 2004-05-16 12:46:59