Re: JDBC version

From: Rene Pijlman <rpijlman(at)wanadoo(dot)nl>
To: Ricardo Pardini <rpardini(at)organox(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC version
Date: 2001-08-28 21:32:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I've read this twice and I have great difficulty understanding
what the real problem is. Your posting touches on so many
subjects: character encoding, statement length, driver versions,
large objects, calling functions, large parameter values,
stability...

Could you please summarize what the problem is when you use the
latest and greatest driver (e.g. jdbc7.1-1.3.jar from
http://jdbc.fastcrypt.com) and when you use JDBC in the way its
intended?

Regards,
René Pijlman