Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL speaker DESPERATELY NEEDED for Southeast Linuxfest

From: Michael Alan Brewer <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL speaker DESPERATELY NEEDED for Southeast Linuxfest
Date: 2010-05-01 19:36:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I think I'm working the Postgres booth for SELF (as I did last year, with
tuba in tow), but I don't have any PG sessions ready at present.

If JD needs a place to crash, though...

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com

On May 1, 2010 3:30 PM, "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

Josh,

Dustan is on it if this is expensive for you to attend. I know it would be
for me.

--
-- Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL...