Re: Error installing Postgres

From: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error installing Postgres
Date: 2009-04-22 18:00:31
Lists: pgsql-general

Joshua D. Drake wrote on 22.04.2009 19:34:
> Huh, I wonder when the windows package changed its defaults.

Could it be that Christine initially installed the pginstaller version, and now
downloaded the EnterpriseDB installer? And EnterpriseDB compiles with a
different default setting?

As far as I recall the .exe is the EnterpriseDB One-Click-Installer. The
pginstaller always comes as a zip file

Christine: what kind of installer did you use for the initial installation?

Thomas