Download HTML documentation?

From: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Download HTML documentation?
Date: 2008-05-20 07:20:50
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm trying to download the HTML version of the manual (8.3.1). It does not seem to be part of the Windows installer any more. Instead the a chm version is included.

At http://www.postgresql.org/docs/manuals/ it says the HTML can be downloaded in the FTP area, but I cannot find any download that "sounds" like it contained the pre-built HTML manual. At least no directory or file with "doc" or "manual" in its name.

What am I missing?

I think it would be a nice idea to add a direkt link on the main documentation page for the HTML download (next to the PDF links)

Regards
Thomas

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Klint GoreDate: 2008-05-20 07:39:13