Re: comment on COLUMN, broken or misunderstanding?

From: "Milen A(dot) Radev" <milen(at)radev(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: comment on COLUMN, broken or misunderstanding?
Date: 2008-02-18 02:50:53
Lists: pgsql-sql
Bryce Nesbitt написа:
> I'm expecting COLUMN comments to work much like table comments, but I'm
> getting nothing back.  Is this a reportable bug, or a misunderstanding?
[...]

Misunderstanding I would say - "\dd" is for objects and they are:
'"Object" covers aggregates, functions, operators, types, relations
(tables, views, indexes, sequences, large objects), rules, and
triggers.' (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/app-psql.html,
look for "\dd").

You could see the comment for the column with "\d+ table_name".

--
Milen A. Radev