Re: gborg -> pgfoundry

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier From": <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: gborg -> pgfoundry
Date: 2007-11-09 00:40:43
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
books(at)ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka) writes:

>Devrim GNDZ wrote:

>> On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 18:07 -0500, Kris Jurka wrote:
>>> Marc has unilaterally decided it's time for gborg to die and taken it
>>> down with very little notice.
>>
>> Kris, it has been discussed publicly for more than a year. It would be
>> shut down months ago, but web team waited for a bit more.
>>

>No.  It has been discussed for a long time that we should work on
>shutting down gborg, but no date was ever put out until this week.

"discussed for a long time", and you *still* did nothing to actually
prepare for it, and now  you are all in a huff cause what we've been
discussing 'for a long time' has finally come to pass?

In fact, even when I said I was going to be shutting it
down in ~48 hours, there was nothing  from you to anyone about "can we
move my projects over?", it was all whining about "we need more planning
and more time" ...

--
----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org                              MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org