Re: gborg -> pgfoundry

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier From": <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: gborg -> pgfoundry
Date: 2007-11-09 00:40:43
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
books(at)ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka) writes:

>Devrim GNDZ wrote:

>> On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 18:07 -0500, Kris Jurka wrote:
>>> Marc has unilaterally decided it's time for gborg to die and taken it
>>> down with very little notice.
>> Kris, it has been discussed publicly for more than a year. It would be
>> shut down months ago, but web team waited for a bit more.

>No.  It has been discussed for a long time that we should work on
>shutting down gborg, but no date was ever put out until this week.

"discussed for a long time", and you *still* did nothing to actually
prepare for it, and now  you are all in a huff cause what we've been
discussing 'for a long time' has finally come to pass?

In fact, even when I said I was going to be shutting it
down in ~48 hours, there was nothing  from you to anyone about "can we
move my projects over?", it was all whining about "we need more planning
and more time" ...

Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org                              MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype:        ICQ . 7615664