pgbench installation

From: Reydan Cankur <reydan(dot)cankur(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgbench installation
Date: 2010-03-20 04:50:38
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi All,

I have compiled PostgreSQL 8.4 from source code and in order to install
pgbench, I go under contrib folder and run below commands:
make
make install
when I write pgbench as a command system cannot find pgbench as a command.
As a result I cannot use pgbench-tools because system does not interpret
pgbench as a command?

What should I do to make the pgbench a command, shall I edit .bashrc file,
if yes how?
Thanks in advance for all answers,
Best Regards,
--