RHE v3

From: Jamie Bohr <jamiebohr(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RHE v3
Date: 2005-05-30 02:15:48
Lists: pgsql-admin
PGAdmin Users,

I am looking for pgadmin & postgresql for RHE v3 in RPM form. I have looked
all over and have come up short. I was able to compile postgresql 8 for RHE
but now compiling pgadmin is another story. When I try to compile it I go
down the rat-hole of having to install other things, wxGTK, gtk+-2.0 ... I
had postgresql 8 installed on an old RH9 system with pgadmin working great
but have since lost the RPM's I used to install. Can someone tell I might be
able to find the RPM's? I don't want my server to become out of compliance
by installing a lot of software that does not come from RedHat. I don't mind
postgresql 8.0.0, it has all the features I need.

Thank you,
Jamie

  • Re: RHE v3 at 2005-05-30 05:26:36 from Devrim GUNDUZ

pgsql-admin by date