doubt

From: Mogin Mohandas <moginmo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: doubt
Date: 2005-08-22 18:46:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi
I am new to Postgres. I was trying to create a new data type.
There is an eg for creating a type complex under src/tutorial. I went
under the tutorial dir and tried doing a gcc -fpic -c complex.c but it
shows me that the header files postgres.h, fmgr.h are missing. That
means the header files are not being found. By the way, the header
files are in the path...usr/local/pgsql/include/server. How do I get
gcc to find the header files. Anybody having any idea please help.
Thanks
Moginraj

  • Re: doubt at 2005-08-23 06:08:39 from Oliver Elphick