SQL Maestro Group announces the release of PostgreSQL Maestro 7.9, a
powerful Windows GUI solution for PostgreSQL administration and database
New version features:
1. Backup database/schemas/tables/tool.
2. Now it is possible to cancel a long-running query.
3. The SQL Formatter for DML statements has been significantly improved.
4. Database Designer: now you can drag a schema in the Explorer tree or
Object Browser and drop it in the Designer window: all schema tables will be
added to the current diagram.
5. Data Import Wizard: the speed of loading of Excel files has been
6.BLOB Viewer: now it is possible to save all BLOBs from a table to a given
7. The hints for connected databases in the explorer tree now contain
connection ID and database encoding.
There are also some other useful things. Full press-release is available at:
Before end of this week it is possible to purchase our tools for PostgreSQL
and other DBMS with 25% discount.
SQL Maestro Group is engaged in developing complete database admin and
management tools for MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite,
Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest performance, scalability and
reliability to meet the requirements of today's database applications.
The SQL Maestro Group Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: OfficeTalk Support||Date: 2007-09-21 09:11:17|
|Subject: See BPM-/Workflowsystem OfficeTalk with PostgreSQL at DMS-Expo|
|Previous:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2007-09-20 09:03:38|
|Subject: PostgreSQL 8.0, 8.1 on Windows End-of-Life|