Upgrading from 8.0RC1 to 8.0

From: Vitaly Belman <vitalyb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Win32 <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Upgrading from 8.0RC1 to 8.0
Date: 2005-01-22 21:54:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Is there some direction on how it is to be done?
Can download the installation packet and run it and it will upgrade
the old version (and stop/start the service)?
Or do I have to uninstall the RC1 and do the whole pg_dump/restore process?

I looked around a bit but found no clear direction.

--
ICQ: 1912453
AIM: VitalyB1984