Schemas causing problems :(

From: Vitaly Belman <vitalyb(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schemas causing problems :(
Date: 2004-07-23 22:42:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have the following problem, when I am editing a function in PGAdmin
that is not in a public schema yet that it is in the search_path and
doing apply it does the following:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION blabla();

Meaning it omits the schema name and so even though the function I
edited was not in public schema, it ends there anyway, as it is higher
in the search_path. Why doesn't PGAdmin add the schema name before the
function? It sounds rather trivial to me =\.

Thanks.

--
ICQ: 1912453
AIM: VitalyB1984