Re: Latest SVN segfaults on Feisty

From: "Ivan Pavlov" <ivan(dot)pavlov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Latest SVN segfaults on Feisty
Date: 2007-05-18 13:29:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

It crashes at startup. Btw, I have 1.4.3 from a package and it works fine.
Another piece of info - the build from svn was working fine until perhaps
the beginning of April, then I couldn't compile anymore for some time. Now
it crashes. Hope that helps.

Ivan

When does it crash? At startup? When you try to add a new constraint?