Re: Problem with psqlODBC on "Cache Size"

From: Cleber Nardelli <clebernardelli(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with psqlODBC on "Cache Size"
Date: 2005-10-11 16:39:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dave, I am with problems in this point on the access to postgre it saw ODBC.
I am needing to use the "ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT" in my application,
this already is ok in driver, but however now I have another problem
that is this of it "Uses Declare/Fetch".
I am needing very this functioning, therefore necessary to distribute
the program having access postgre to my customers.
I am very grateful for its attention.

Yours truly
Cleber

--