Problem with psqlODBC on "Cache Size"

From: Cleber Nardelli <clebernardelli(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Problem with psqlODBC on "Cache Size"
Date: 2005-10-10 11:42:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi...

I lowered version 8.01.00.04 of driver ODBC, so that the problem with
the "Rollback you the Savepoint" was corrected. In this in case that
the problem really is corrected, but now I have another problem.
In the configuration of driver I use the option "Use Declare/Fetch"
(necessary to use this option for the form as my system he makes the
readings), in the field "Cache Size" I inform "1" and ai any SQL that
I make only returns 1 row. In version 7.03.02.00 this problem did not
occur, I had marked the option "I use Declare/Fetch" and 1 in "Cache
Size".

Tanks...

Cleber.