Problems with PsqlOdbc.

From: Cleber Nardelli <clebernardelli(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problems with PsqlOdbc.
Date: 2005-09-28 23:14:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi...
Dave, I am with 2 problems how much to Driver ODBC.  Already I placed
these questions before.

1 -  I am trying to execute the following set of commands:

BEGIN WORK;
  INSERT INTO TBL VALUES (1,1);
  SAVEPOINT SVPT;
  INSERT INTO TBL VALUES (1,1); /*GENERATES ERROR */
  ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT SVPT;
COMMIT;

When I execute this postgre returns an error in the insertion from as
register and driver is generating a ROLLBACK automatically for this
reason.  With this the SAVEPOINT does not function therefore the
transaction already was cancelled.  It would be interesting if driver
did not execute this ROLLBACK automatically, leaving that I decide
what to make.

2 -  With disponibilizado driver currently in the page for download,
together with version 8.0.3 of postgre, when I execute one select to
return one or more columns of the type to varchar they do not return.
I am using type SQL_ASCII.  The configurations of locale are ' C '.
What it can be?

Debtor.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2005-09-29 07:42:18