Re: Anyone do video streaming / podcasting?

From: Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Anyone do video streaming / podcasting?
Date: 2009-02-03 20:57:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy sfpug

Oh.

I recently bought a Casio Exilim Camera that comes with a "Youtube
compatible" sticker in the front. Rocks, extremely easy.

http://cameras.about.com/od/compactcamerareviews/gr/casioyoutube.htm

It won't stream, but it will record your video with no headaches!

I can certainly imagine a PostgreSQL youtube channel for advocacy purposes.

gb.-