Re: Pootle server request

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Diego Gil" <diego(dot)gil(at)maipucinos(dot)com(dot)ar>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-es-fomento(at)postgresql(dot)org, "David Fetter" <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pootle server request
Date: 2008-12-10 04:03:02
Lists: pgsql-es-fomento pgsql-www

All,

There has been no reply to this suggestion. Note that Diego has
come to the list with the support of the spanish community (kinda
agreement).

Since this is an attempt to organize all the translation related
chores, and we are for the first time attempting, we would appreciate
some feedback on our efforts. That said, if the Pootle server is
definitely not a good idea then let's discuss an optimal approach for
our problem. We have the people, we are motivated and want to get
things done, but need some support / feedback.

Ideas? Support? * ?

Thanks in advance,
Guido