Re: Moderation for events?

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "Chander Ganesan" <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Moderation for events?
Date: 2008-07-10 13:43:07
Lists: pgsql-www

Chander,

I do help with moderation, yes. Time ago help was needed and I jumped,
taking some of the mailing and site moderation stuff.

AFAIK all the moderators receive *all* the notifications (even when you
are just moderating a single aspect, you will receive the whole bunch ),
correct me if I am wrong. That's correct?

gb.-

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > Great, but I couldn't find the notification in my gmail inbox, nor in the
> > spam folder.
> >
> > Thoughts? Concerned! I used to receive these.
>
> Silly question: are you a moderator for pgsql-announce?
>

> --
> Dave Page

Guido Barosio
http://www.globant.com