Re: Miscategorized event?

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "Chander Ganesan" <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Miscategorized event?
Date: 2008-07-10 11:21:07
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave, Chander, all,

It is actually a small workshop guys, taking place in the hugest Open
Source event @ Argentina, which is not a training course but indeed a
conference that promotes training events in the same place in order to help
starters. So this one is a training event, kinda install fest for postgreqsl
newbies, as far as I know, and that is why I approved the post.

I've been in contact with the author of the post, I don't know him, but
we've already started thinking about advocacy tasks, prolly with a booth.

I suggest to rollback the flip-off ;-)

Best wishes,
gb.-