Re: New Shipment of Elephant Pins

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Shipment of Elephant Pins
Date: 2008-01-31 02:43:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Elein, great!

    I've been doing some confs at Buenos Aires and I always suffer the
no-stuff symptom. One friend o'mine is currently at San Francisco for
a few days more, chances to get a few of these pins? He will bring
them to Buenos Aires, Argentina and I will use them in the next open
source conf.

   If you happen to find this useful, I would appreciate an address
where to pick them up.

Thanks in advance!

Guido Barosio

On Jan 30, 2008 11:43 PM, elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com> wrote:
> I have a new shipment of Elephant Pins coming in today or tomorrow.
> As I did before, Varlena, LLC will foot the bill and the pins will be free.
> If anyone chooses to sell the pins after receiving them, I strongly
> encourage you to donate the proceeds to SPI for Postgres.
> People local to me (East Bay Area, CA) can arrange to pick up pins
> from me directly.  Others can request that I send them to you.
> This means any PUGS, Conferences, individuals, etc, (although
> I do not really like to send onesies).  I recommend someone get
> some pins for each conference.
> Feel free to send me a souvenier, stamps, or something tiny small to amuse
> me while I send out pins. :)  Send me email with your address and the
> number of pins that you'd like and I'll send you my address.
> Elephant Pins are brought to you by Varlena, LLC.
> Cheers,
> Elein Mustain
> Varlena, LLC
> elein(at)varlena(dot)com