Re: Backup

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Vishal Arora" <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Dominic Carlucci" <carlucci(at)cae(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, carlucci(at)cae(dot)ca
Subject: Re: Backup
Date: 2008-01-30 04:27:59
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

AFAIK Dominic needs a plug-in certified by Symantec, and that is not the case.

As you may have read prior to this mail, the common way is to pg_dump
against a file, picking up that file later with BackupExec as a
regular file.

We are currently (www.globant.com) using it that way, no problems at all.

gb.-

--