Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Gregory Stark" <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008 - Devroom and booth
Date: 2007-12-24 15:04:43
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Sorry for the delay on my answer guys, I've lost this thread as my
inbox becomes gigasized :)

I will be presenting (if everyone agrees) a SWOT analysis comparing
MySQL and PostgreSQL. I've already done this three times at
universities here in Argentina and went smoothly without problems.

What I couldn't find is the schedule, I will be at mexico during
january and probably the US during febraury. Any ideas?

Regards,
Guido.

--
Guido Barosio