Re: Southern California Linux Expo. call for volunteers!

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: "PostgreSQL Advocacy List" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Southern California Linux Expo. call for volunteers!
Date: 2007-12-14 00:50:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Guys, I will be flying during late jan to LA, staying at mountain view
for a 3 weeks period.

I will be available to stand up and smile with a t-shirt if we arrange
in advance this (let's say, next week confirmation).

A Southamerican advocato guy at LA, not a must, but usefull for sure.

Regards,
Guido

--
Guido Barosio