Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration now open

From: "Guido Barosio" <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>
Cc: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>, "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, josh(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration now open
Date: 2006-03-27 15:14:15
Lists: pgsql-www

+1

...but, the "PostgreSQL 8.1 released" banner could/should stand now in
the following png:

http://www.postgresql.org/layout/images/hdr_right.png

Or something like: "Current version: 8.1.3".

Just a big reference to the current version, in the visitor's face.
Otherwise, the homepage
would be empty of 8.1 mentions, but the shortcut to downloads.

A shortcut to the registration form would be a good idea, tho.

g.-

--
Guido Barosio