Re: Please help - libpq API

From: Guido Barosio <gbarosio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Pradeepkumar, Pyatalo (IE10)" <Pradeepkumar(dot)Pyatalo(at)honeywell(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please help - libpq API
Date: 2005-09-08 10:22:52
Lists: pgsql-adminpgsql-novice
Hi,

I think that this is the wrong list for your problem. My suggestions:

contact pgsql-hackers or check the lists in the
postgresql.org<http://postgresql.org>page, you will prolly find one
list to suit with this.
or
irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net>, join #postgresql . Good boys
lurking there, you will have to fight, but help will be given if you have
good maners and offer a pizza.

Good luck.

G.-

--
"Adopting the position that you are smarter than an automatic
optimization algorithm is generally a good way to achieve less