How to create a Java function in PostgreSQL

From: Susan M Farley <sfarley1(at)gmu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to create a Java function in PostgreSQL
Date: 2010-01-04 00:29:15
Lists: pgsql-novice
I just put a new hard drive in my laptop and am trying to get PostgreSQL back up and working the way I had it. I can't seem to remember or find how to import java functions into PostgreSQL. I have some statistical functions I created in Java that I want to be able to use in stored procedures. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you,
Susan

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Shabala DeshpandeDate: 2010-01-05 09:25:43