Question on NpgsqlParameter object

From: "Oliveiros Cristina" <oliveiros(dot)cristina(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question on NpgsqlParameter object
Date: 2007-05-28 17:36:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi, List.

I am not 100% sure if this is the right list, if it isnt please kindly
re-direct me to the proper list.

I would like to see NpgsqlCommand.CommandText value after parameter
substitution. I have a query that is not behaving correctly and I suspect
strongly that  it has to do with parameters getting instantiated in
unexpected ways.

How can I have access to query SQL text after parameter substitution ?

I try to look at CommandText Property immediately before calling
ExecuteReader() method, but I get the text with all parameters
unsubstituted.

Any Help/Comments/Advices deeply appreciated

Thanks in advance

Cheers,
Oliveiros

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Francisco Figueiredo Jr.Date: 2007-05-28 22:32:12