Re: ERROR: The backend has broken the connection -- AND: FATAL:

From: Antonio Rodriguez Anaya <arodriguez(at)dia(dot)uned(dot)es>
To: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: The backend has broken the connection -- AND: FATAL:
Date: 2006-01-24 11:11:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

Sorry, I don't have time to reply the message.

Thanks for the advice. I've changed the jdbc file for the newest.
However I have errors in the same point but the message has changed.

The java error is:

FATAL: Socket command type unknown

And the error message in postgrsql server is:

FATAL: unsupported frontend protocol
FATAL: Socket command type unknown

I don't know why postgresql does'nt support frontend protocol, and I
don't know how to change that protocol.

Thanks in advanced,

Toni.