Re: [pgsql-advocacy] spanish advocacy mailing list

From: "Emanuel CALVO FRANCO" <postgres(dot)arg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-es-ayuda <pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2008-11-26 12:01:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-es-ayuda pgsql-www

The irc is accesible for all who had access to http. There is a page
that handles
IRC to http (mibbit.com)...

I don't no for mailing list, in fact i vote for it. When i say about
irc channel is for large discussions that are very hard uncomfortable
to read.

Euler, that's right!

--
Emanuel Calvo Franco