First day of month, last day of month

From: "Nacef LABIDI" <nacef(dot)l(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: First day of month, last day of month
Date: 2008-04-24 12:59:47
Lists: pgsql-sql
Hi all,

I want to select data from a table according to a date column in my table. I
want to select all the rows which have date in the current month. So is
there a way to get from the actual date the first day and the last day of
the month or is there a better method to retrieve all the rows with dates in
the current month.

Thanks to all

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: Frank BaxDate: 2008-04-24 13:06:25