Patch to add objetct size on "\d+" verbose output

From: "Dickson dos Santos Guedes" <guediz(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch to add objetct size on "\d+" verbose output
Date: 2008-04-11 17:53:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I don't know if I can post a patch here (I did subscribe to
psql-patches but without success).

Well, working in the latest revision from CVS I added a feature for
psql to the command "\d+", now it shows the object size as like as
"\l+" show the database size.

I will be pretty glad with yours sugestions and opnion.

Thanks.
--
[]s
Dickson S. Guedes

Attachment Content-Type Size
psql-table-size-on-verbose.patch text/x-patch 1.5 KB