COPYING A DATABASE TO ANOTHER TABLESPACE

From: "JORGE MALDONADO" <jorgemal1960(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: COPYING A DATABASE TO ANOTHER TABLESPACE
Date: 2008-08-13 19:03:56
Lists: pgsql-novice
I created a database in the default tablespace and added the required
objects like tables and indexes. Now, I noticed that I need it in a
different tablespace. I know that one way to solve this issue is to create
the database again and add tables and indexes.
Is it possible to get a copy of my complete database from the default
tablespace to another?

With respect,
Jorge Maldonado

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Morris, RoyDate: 2008-08-13 19:45:33