Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts

From: "Milen A(dot) Radev" <milen(at)radev(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Date: 2007-03-23 15:05:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> here is the modified design for the shirt. I have tried to get
> everyone's suggestions and forward them to the designer (trying to leave
> some creativity and independence to him). Here is the final result.
>
> Given that the Italian group is promoting it, we want to give it an
> 'Italian' sort of touch and we want to give it a go with the blue shirt.
> It is also PostgreSQL's colours.
>
> Here is the second try:
>
> http://www.gabrielebartolini.it/pgday2007/tshirt-2.pdf
>
> He has also prepared a PGDay t-shirt, just for the event:
>
> http://www.gabrielebartolini.it/pgday2007/tshirt-pgday.pdf
>
> Thanks.

Probably a bit late now but I have a couple of nitpicks:
- http://www.postgresql.org is superfluous (and I suspect it's not a
valid URL also) - make it www.postgresql.org or even postgresql.org
- '... Open Source Database' sounds cool but is unprofessional - should
be '... Open Source DBMS'.

My 2 stotinki.

--
Milen A. Radev