Re: Recent refactoring broke VC++ 2005 EE

From: "Milen A(dot) Radev" <milen(at)radev(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Recent refactoring broke VC++ 2005 EE
Date: 2006-12-07 14:03:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Marcos Alves T. de Azevedo написа:
> Milen, here your fist TIP: Do not use Drugs (Microsoft), and you will be
> fine.

(I'll ignore the sensible advice to "not feed the trolls".)

- I believe it's very nice for a GUI tool to run on as many OSs as possible;
- Most of the desktop users are Windows users.
- The recommended way to build pgAdmin for Windows is by using VS 2005
(http://www.pgadmin.org/download/source.php).

That said - could you help me with advice how to set up a development
environment for building pgAdmin for windows using MinGW for example?
Or using cross-compilation?

--
Milen A. Radev