A bug on pg_lesslog

From: Koichi Suzuki <koichi(dot)clarinet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A bug on pg_lesslog
Date: 2010-02-11 22:42:14
Lists: pgsql-announce

Dear people using pg_lesslog;

A very serious bug was reported on pg_lesslog. I found it's a bug in
pg_compresslog. Please do not use pg_compresslog and
pg_decompresslog until improved version is uploaded.

I strongly advise to take base backup of your database and switch to
other tools to archive WAL.

I apologize for inconvenience. I'll upload the new version ASAP.

Warmest Regards;
Koichi Suzuki