credit card billing

From: Lwm1319(at)aol(dot)com
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: credit card billing
Date: 1999-08-30 16:22:52
Lists: pgsql-ports

Someone called "THE INTELLIGENT COMPUTE MISSISSAUGA ON" billed Joyce
Massengill's credit card $33.48. The transaction date is 7/26/99; post date
8/02/99. Do you know these people?

I attempted to order the postgres CD-ROM for about this sum on this date and
got an email reply that they could not provide two day delivery service and
could not sell in US funds. I never received the CD-ROM. Now I can't find
the web site that offered the CD.

Thank you for any assistance in determining what happened here.

Warren Massengill