Benchmarking PGSQL?

From: "Krishna Kumar" <kumar(dot)ramanathan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Benchmarking PGSQL?
Date: 2007-02-14 10:00:09
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hello All,
I'm a performance engineer, quite interested in getting deep into the PGSQL
performance enhancement effort. In that regard, I have the following
questions :
1. Is there a benchmarking setup, that I can access online?
2. What benchmarks are we running , for performance numbers?
3. What are the current issues, related to performance?
4. Where can I start, with the PGSQL performance effort?

Thanks a lot,
Krishna