libodbc programming tutorial

From: GrahamWilsonCA(at)yahoo(dot)ca (Graham)
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libodbc programming tutorial
Date: 2003-08-26 20:56:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Greetings all,

I am looking for tutorial that describes the C-API (and gives a
tutorial?) for the libobdc functions provided in mac os x.  For what
it is worth, I am using postgresql and I'm very familiar with the
libpq interface.  An hour or so of googling for anything to do with
ODBC has resulted in a pletora of useless windows, MS Access and Excel
links...

Thanks,
Graham

pgsql-odbc by date