Re: About hosting the pgsqlbr site

From: "Diogo Biazus" <diogob(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: About hosting the pgsqlbr site
Date: 2006-06-02 19:30:08
Lists: pgsql-www

Alright, don't need to rush, we were just probing.
I received an email right now that might solve our problems here. We're
still discussing what to do about the hosting.
But is good to know that we have your support in this issue.
When I have a definitive position I'll contact you again.

Cheers and thanks for the help,

--
Diogo Biazus - diogob(at)gmail(dot)com
Móvel Consultoria