thank FREE GEEK?

From: Daniel Johnson <teknotus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: thank FREE GEEK?
Date: 2009-02-19 21:45:54
Lists: pdxpug
I got some FREE GEEK staff to cover for me at the meeting tonight.
They typically have a short party on Thursday evenings, so it's just a
matter of extending it a little while until the user group meeting is
over.  If anyone feels like contributing to party happiness I've heard
they like single malt whiskey, and a liquor store is only 3 blocks
away.

:-)

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Rich ShepardDate: 2009-03-03 16:32:18