Re: RT Schema

From: "Daniel Johnson" <teknotus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Randal L(dot) Schwartz" <merlyn(at)stonehenge(dot)com>
Cc: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>, "PDX PostgreSQL Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RT Schema
Date: 2008-02-25 22:02:15
Lists: pdxpug

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Randal L. Schwartz
<merlyn(at)stonehenge(dot)com> wrote:

> David> In advance of tomorrow's meeting, here's another graphic that outlines some
> David> of the organization of the RT schema:
>
> "tomorrow"? Did I miss a date change? I thought it was last week.

Matz the creator of the Ruby language was at a social on Thursday, and
a bunch of the PostgreSQL crew went to that instead so the
presentation got moved.

Incidentally I got a great contact from one of the 14 people visiting
from Japan. She wants to move to Portland, and start a business
around Postgres.
--
teknotus
Take Notice