Re: postgres/php and windows

From: manjusri schuit <manjusri(dot)schuit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Wayne <davewayne(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres/php and windows
Date: 2005-11-21 18:39:41
Lists: pgsql-php
Hello
First you will need to know wheter php is been setup corectly.

Paste this

<?php
phpinfo()
?>

into a textfile or you're favorite editor and save it as phpinfo.php or so
in you're webroot (mydrive\Apache Group\ApacheX\htdocs)

then goto http://localhost/phpinfo.php

1) Configurationfile (php.ini) Path must piont to the place wher you stored
you're php ini.
2) if you scroll down a bit you will find a block with "pgpsql" witchs means
that you have postgres support enabled in php.
If not found that means you're php ini is not setup correctly
check www.php.net <http://www.php.net> for more info on how to setup php.ini
.

--
Met vriendelijke groet